I am an experienced executive, leader and specialist in community engaged practices. Having worked in government and non-government organisations throughout Australia, I am well networked and have experience in a range of organisational settings.
My primary areas of focus include arts, culture, creative industries and community engagement specialising in:
- governance and strategy
- organisational change
- people and culture
- community engagement
- program design
- government relations
- partnerships and collaborations
My services include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitation: strategy, change, program design and team building
- Culture: mentoring, cultural audits (design, implementation and analysis), external supervision and executive support
- Research/Analysis: scoping, benchmarking, understanding complex problems, organisational issues, sector issues, new projects and feasibility studies
- Strategy: supporting development of strategic plans, co-devising strategic ideas and initiatives, content development, facilitation
- Consultation: facilitation and engagement, design for consultation, stakeholder engagement, focus groups, interviews and workshops
- Mentoring: for individuals and collectives in leadership, governance, change management, partnership development and project management.
“Our experience working with Jade on our Strategic Planning was overwhelmingly positive. She was professional, rigorous and insightful. She is an excellent facilitator who was able to get to the heart of the matter and help us articulate a plan for the future that was full of integrity with a big picture vision.
Her experience as a cultural leader in the industry meant she deeply understood our aspirations and was able to embody our plan with best practice perspectives of inclusivity, access and community engagement which are so important to our work. I never thought a strategic planning process could be so enjoyable.” Kate McDonald, Executive Producer, Everybody NOW!
For a list of recent clients, visit here.